For the beginner in the world of wig, there can be a lot of confusion in choosing a wig. For example, how to select the color, length, texture of the hair, these problems are very easy to understand, and in this piece, we are going to talk about all you need to know about the lace front wig.
Natural wigs are a charming way to change your style while protecting your natural hair, but with so many options, styles and variations in the market, it can be difficult to determine which one works best for you. If you’re ready to explore the design options of a lace wig, this handy guide is a great start.
Lace-front human hair wigs try to create the illusion of natural hair growth along the hairline. They are made from Indian, Chinese or European Remy hair of the highest quality (of your choice), in which the hair is hand tied to a fragile lace base.
This illusion usually improves the natural look of the hair and allows the user to remove the wig from their face without revealing the fact that they are wearing a wig.
What Really Is a Lace Front Wig
Lace wigs come in different variations; there are lace caps, lace 360, front lace wigs and full lace. A front lace wig refers to a wig that has a transparent lace along the front of the wig that rests along the forehead and traces the natural hairline. The purpose of the tip is to give the user the appearance of a natural root. These wigs are very popular because if they are used correctly, they look like your natural hair, and can be styled like your natural hair with different parts and braids.
These wigs are very beneficial. Lace wigs are popular because they look very natural and in most cases, a viewer would not be smart enough to know it’s a wig. However, this does not mean that you should treat it the same way as you treat your normal hair.
How Much Does A Lace Front Wig Cost?
Although a really good lace wig can cost between $ 300 and $400 depending on the texture, quality, length, and style, you are looking for. You can check out pictures of lace front wigs, good and bad!
Reasons You Should Wear a Lace Front Wigs
Lace Front Wigs are very popular among wig wearers for many reasons. One of the main concerns of people wearing wigs is the fact that people notice that they wear a wig. Some people believe that the use of wigs is a stigma, but we believe that you should feel safe and beautiful in you and your hair no matter what.
Below are reasons you should use a Lace Front Wig
- They offer a delicate natural look: black lace front wigs are excellent if you want to keep your wig as a closely guarded secret. The invisible lace front is designed to blend in with the complexion of your skin to create an illusion of natural hair growth along your hairlines.
- Lace Front wigs offer their owners the versatility of style when needed. In general, it has more versatility to give it a different style, which also increases the credibility and naturalness.
- Also, front lace wigs are extremely durable thanks to the lace material that is used to manufacture them. Front lace wigs are also breathable than an ordinary wig.
- The lace front wigs are incredibly durable thanks to the lace material from which they are made. Lace front wigs are also breathable compared to a regular wig.
- If you wear a protective style, especially lace wigs, it let your own hair rest between styles, away from the aggressive elements that occur naturally in the environment and the things we do to the hair to look how we want, like using coloring and heat.
- People wearing lace wigs can participate in all kinds of activities without having to worry about their wigs being detected.
Tips To Get the Best Out Of Wearing Lace Front Wig
- Mask your natural hair: We recommend removing and securing the hair before using the wig. This will make sure that none of your hair is exposed accidentally under the wig.If, for whatever reason, you do not have hair, simply align the front of the lace with your natural hair to create a perfect transition from your skin to the artificial hairline of the wig.
- Match it with your complexion: this is what many women have been doing for years.
- Carefully Treat the Wig: The lace of the wig is made of a very delicate material. Be sure to handle it carefully each time you remove or wash it. If you think you need to trim your wig, we recommend you take it to a professional. The lace can come off when you try to trim it yourself.
How Long Do Front Lace Wigs Last?
The longevity of lace front wigs is usually determined by the quality of the material from which they are made. Lace Front Synthetic Wigs can last up to a year if it is being adequately cared for. The quality options of synthetic wigs that we have can take more than a year if you take care of your lace wigs properly.
Are Lace Front Wigs Much Harder To Clean?
No, they are not! The differences in the cleanliness of the wig do not come from the style of the wig, but from the material with which the wig is made. For example, human hair wigs require much more care (especially after cleansing and washing) than synthetic wigs. If you have front lace wigs made with human hair, it will be much harder to clean than a synthetic lace front wig.
Do I Need To Keep My Lace Front Wig Differently?
Good question! No, you don’t, and that’s the amazing thing about them. Properly keeping your wig when not in use is an essential part of making yourself look better because if your wig is beautiful, you too can look more dazzling. Keeping Lace front wigs or any other wigs should never be a difficult task, but it is noteworthy to remember to store them properly so that they are kept in optimal condition.
How Get A Lace Front Wig That Fits Me Perfectly?
The fitness of the wig on you depends on your measurements. Having your measurements are the most important part of your custom ordering process. You must measure your head at six different points with a flexible tape measure.
- Ear to Ear Across Front Hairline
- Ear to Ear Over Top of Head
- From Front to Nape
- Temple to Temple
- Nape of Neck.
Things to Consider When Choosing the Perfect Wig for You
Consider Style Length
In general, shorter “Shake and go” styles are easier to maintain. Longer synthetic styles require a little more maintenance. A common mistake that women make is to choose a style that is too long, which can not only be more work but also overwhelm their qualities.
Consider Your Lifestyle
What is your typical day look like? Do you want to wear your wig every day or only occasionally? These and other questions related to your work, hobbies and social activities may affect the style you choose. Remember to keep track of your typical daily or weekly activities while trying on different wigs.
Customizing Your Style
Before wearing your wig for the first time, bring it to your stylist and have them trim the bangs and sides to fit your face. If you are planning to dye a human hair wig, we recommend that you allow your stylist to do it.
Choose a Color That Flatters
Many women feel more comfortable choosing a color that matches their natural hair color. We recommend that you look at your hair and color samples under natural light to determine the color that best suits your skin.
Washing and Caring For Your Lace Front Wig
- Divide the hair into sections (bottom, center, top) then brush it from top to bottom with a wide-toothed comb. Do not brush too much, cut excessive entanglement as you wish.
- Wash the hair thoroughly in lukewarm water
- Rinse well with cold water and shake off excess water. (Avoid wringing your hair)
- Dry your hair in the air. Make sure you don’t use a hair dryer to dry your hair.
- Styles Your Hair As Desired.
Lace wigs are usually much more popular than other forms of wigs, and the same goes for their variations.
Our customers love lace front wigs because of their natural appearance, which greatly facilitates the installation of wigs. It is important to realize that not everyone is very familiar with the idea of wearing wigs because they feel it is a kind of stigma attached to it. If someone tells you that, do not listen to him. We are here to promote self-love, and that means you have to love your hair, be it a wig or not, be proud of what you have.
In addition, we are also great admirers of how wigs provide women with beauty. That’s why we do what we do, and having an incredible number of lace front wigs is just another way to do it.