Taking care the hair in correct way can effectively prevent shedding and tangles.
First, Open the hair in the correct way
Incorrect way to open the hair weft
The correct way to open the hair weft
1. Take out and cut off the rubber bands
2. Open a small portion of the weft
3. Comb the ends first, then work your way up to the middle and finally the root
4. Continue to open more of the weft and comb the hair in the same manner, open the weft completely without tangling.
Second, Wash your hair in the correct way
1. Gently comb through hair with your fingers, Be careful and don’t twist or rub the hair.
2. Fill warm water and gently submerge your hair weft into it, making sure that everything is wet.
3. Add mild shampoo to the water, You can gently work it into the hair with your fingers, with a top-to-down motion, and then let your hair soak for fifteen minutes.
4. Rinse your hair in fresh water, Pat your hair dry with a clean towel,Hang your hair piece with the weft open to let air dry so the curls stay intact.
Third,Comb your hair in correct way
1. Straight/Body wave/Loose wave A with-tooth-comb is highly recommended
2. Curly/Deep Wave/Kinky Curly Use hand to prevent tangles.
Notice: For curly hair smooth the hair by hand to maintain the shape of the curls, Don’t use tooth-comb, Do not brush the hair from the root to the tip. Put hair conditioner on the hand start from the ends and comb through working your way up to the middle and finally the top.
Fourth, Take care of your hair in correct way
You can take care of your extensions the same way you would your own hair. We also recommend using a deep conditioning mask frequently for at least 4-6 hours (or overnight) after washing your hair extensions, as this will help retain moisture and keep the hair smooth and silky.
Since hair extensions do not receive natural oils from the scalp like our own hair, they do not need to be washed as often. Please keep in mind that the less you wash your extensions, the longer they will last you.