- << Prev
A lace frontal closure is a half wig that is sewn with around 3 to 4 bundles of hair. Its size is 13’’ across and it is 4’’ back. The wig usually goes from one ear to the other when it is sewn properly. Besides, it can be held in different styles and you can possibly hold their back.
This hair extension is usually used when you intend to recreate the entire hairline from one ear to the other and approximately 2 inches back. They are popular with ladies who possess either thinning edges or traction alopecia.
Features of 13x4 Lace Frontal Closure
- It is 13*4 inch with medium brown lace
- It is of high quality with a lightly bleached knot to prevent shedding challenge. It is simply the best.
- They can withstand styling processes. They can be straightened, curled, restyled and dyed with no complication.
Reasons for choosing 13x4 Lace Frontal Closure and not any other hair extension
1. It is easy to install and wear
Most ladies use this hair extension when they intend to attempt a completely different texture or color from their natural human hair color. They also wear it when they purpose to protect their edges and the hair which they usually leave out in sewing during hair extensions.
2. Unmatched styling versatility
Wearing it allows you to accomplish a variety of styling options. They enable you to wear pulled back styles of hair.
3. Saves fewer hair bundles
Though relatively expensive, you can easily purchase fewer hair bundles to match your hairstyles. This, in turn, saves sew in and you can comfortably wear it.
4. They can be used to hide the loss of hair along the hairline
Since it goes from ear to ear, it can easily mimic your own personal hairline. They are normally used to create an affordable lace wig.
13x4 Lace Frontal Closure is a hair extension of your choice. Choose it to enhance your beauty.